We understand that pets are an important part of your family. To ensure the safety and well-being of all of our residents, we have established the following policies regarding pets:
- Pet types: We allow cats and dogs as pets in our properties, subject to the restrictions outlined below. No other types of pets are allowed.
- Pet restrictions: We have a weight limit of 50 pounds for dogs. We do not allow certain dog breeds that may pose a safety risk, including Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and Dobermans. We allow a maximum of two pets per unit.
- Pet fees: We require a one-time pet fee of $300 for the first pet and $150 for each additional pet, as well as a monthly pet rent of $75 per pet. These fees are non-refundable.
- Pet behavior: Pets must be kept on a leash when outside of the unit and are not allowed to roam freely. Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of. Excessive barking or other disruptive behavior is not allowed.
- Pet liability: Pet owners are liable for any damage or injury caused by their pets. Any damages will be deducted from the security deposit, and any additional costs will be billed to the pet owner.
- Pet approval process: All pets must be approved by the property management company prior to moving in. Pet owners must provide proof of vaccinations and agree to follow all pet policies. We reserve the right to deny approval based on our discretion.
We take these policies seriously to ensure the safety and comfort of all of our residents. Violation of the pet policies may result in fees or eviction. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding our pet policies.