Careers at EGL Properties
SEE HOW YOU CAN JOIN THE EGL TEAM!
At EGL Properties, our success is dependent on our employees. We provide them with
the tools they need to reach their career goals-within an environment that fosters
well-being and happiness. People of all backgrounds and experience levels call us
home. Start a new or continue your career with EGL.
Currently we have the following Positions open:
Current Open Position: In Los Angeles, Full time On-Site Resident Manager for apx. 50 units, with off-site responsibility for approximately 50 additional units. 2 years minimum experience required.
The Resident Manager works closely with the Property Supervisor to properly maintain, lease and oversee their specific property (or properties). This position requires and/or includes:
- functioning vehicle with documented insurance
- flexibility in hours, including working evenings and weekends
- cell phone and gas provided
Specific duties include:
Leasing & Management
Lease apartments, serve notices, and report and following through with maintenance.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas. This includes checking for operation of smoke detectors and lighting in common areas, as well as checking for safety hazards, roof leaks, plumbing leaks and other maintenance problems. EGL guidelines:
- Interior inspections: all units, every six months.
- Supervise the cleanliness of common areas and the landscaping.
- Maintain physical security by making sure storage areas and other such entrances are locked in a timely fashion.
- Supervise the follow-through in the preparation of vacant apartments for occupancy, including painting and plastering where required, as well as shampooing carpets, cleaning and changing locks.
- Respond to maintenance requests received from all tenants as quickly as possible, including being “on-call” for emergencies at assigned time periods after normal business hours
- Supervise maintenance crew and coordinate all necessary maintenance.
- Supervise scheduled maintenance on all installed equipment such as pools and pool equipment, elevators, fire extinguishers, laundry equipment, parking lot and entrance gates/intercom systems.
- Maintain security of buildings and enforce observance of house rules when necessary.
- Supervise affixing of signs and banners.
- Place and update advertising of vacancies and scheduling of open houses
- Adhere to all local, state and national Fair Housing Laws and monitor those employees directly under supervision to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with Property Supervisor on a regular basis (preferably via email).
- Advise of major repairs, vacancies, evictions and other issues that could have a major financial impact on the property.
- Respond the same day to Property Supervisor inquiries. If unable to provide answer immediately, provide client timeframe for response.
- Provide to Property Supervisor in a timely fashion and in writing such reports of Employee’s and maintenance personnel’s activities and work related expenses as Employer may require. Maintaining accurate records of tasks completed and expenses incurred. Reporting and communicating your activities and whereabouts to Employer.
Learn and access Employer’s property management software. At a minimum, Resident Managers should be able to:
- Print 3 Day Notices and other letters
- Look up tenant, client and vendor information
- Look up tenant and property account balances
- Review work orders
Depending on the size and responsibilities at the specific property as well as the specific skills of the Resident Manager, a Resident Manager may receive a combination of free rent and/or salary. Please contact EGL for specific information regarding current openings.
Frank Macias at email@example.com or (310) 481-0922 extension 224
Looking for a self-motivated, people-oriented person or team with minimum one year experience for 16 unit building near Pico and Beverly Glen. Walking distance to parks and schools and minutes to Century City, Beverly Hills, Westwood. Duties include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Effectively and quickly market & lease apartments; handle apartment turnovers.
- Collect rent and provide financial & other reports in a timely manner; prepare and serve legal notices as necessary.
- Provide a quality living environment for residents and establish positive, productive working relationships with prospects, vendors and residents.
- Ensure both appearance and physical integrity of property and its assets are in excellent, clean condition at all times.
- Make minor repairs and supervise outside vendors.
- Monitor property compliance with all Fair Housing regulations, as well as compliance with all local ordinances and laws.
- Enforce lease and community rules fairly for all residents.
- 2 bedroom 2 baths for $600 rent
Please email resumes to
PART-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Landlords Maintenance is responsible for the majority of repairs at a busy residential property management company based in West Los Angeles, but with properties under management throughout Los Angeles County. At LMS, a Maintenance Tech is dispatched to make a variety of repairs at homes, condos and apartment buildings of different sizes and ages. As such, each Maintenance Tech must be able to handle a variety of common repairs, including, but not limited to light plumbing and electrical, painting, drywall, carpentry and locks. Customer service, attention to detail and efficiency are important to the success of this job.
Other requirements include:
- A valid California Driver’s license
- Ability to write and speak in English
- A Truck/Car with own tools
- EPA Renovator Certificate preferred
Carlos Martinez (310) 481-0922 extension 234
Empleos en EGL Properties
INFORMATE COMO PUEDES SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE TRABAJO DE EGL!
El éxito de EGL depende de nuestros empleados. Nosotros les proporcionamos las herramientas
necesarias para alcanzar sus objetivos profesionales dentro de un entorno que fomente
bienestar y felicidad. Personas de todos los orígenes y niveles de experiencia nos
llaman su hogar. Inicia o continúa una nueva carrera con EGL.
Actualmente tenemos las siguientes ofertas laborales:
TECNICO EN MANTENIMIENTO MEDIO TIEMPO
Description del Empleo
Landlords Maintenance es la compañía de mantenimiento responsable por la mayoria
de las reparaciones en una compañía de administración residencial ocupada y basada
en el Este de Los Angeles, pero con propiedades bajo la administración alrededor
del Condado de Los Angeles. En Landlords Maintenance, un técnico de Mantenimiento
es despachado a una variedad de reparaciones a casas, condominios, y edificios de
apartmentos de diferentes tamaños y edades. Por consecuente, cada técnico de Mantenimiento
debe poder manejar una variedad de reparaciones comunes, incluyendo, pero no limitadas
a plomería y eléctrica livianas, pintura, paneles de yeso, carpintería y cerraduras.
Servicio al cliente, atención a los detalles y eficiencia son importantes para el
éxito de este empleo.
Otros requisitos incluyen:
- Debe tener licencia de conducir válida de California
- Escribir y hablar en Inglés
- Debe tener carro/camioneta con sus propias herramientas
- Preferible que tenga el certificado EPA Renovator
Carlos Martinez (310) 481-0922 extension 234