Careers at EGL Properties
SEE HOW YOU CAN JOIN THE EGL TEAM!
At EGL Properties, our success is dependent on our employees. We provide them with
the tools they need to reach their career goals-within an environment that fosters
well-being and happiness. People of all backgrounds and experience levels call us
home. Start a new or continue your career with EGL.
Currently we have the following Positions open:
Looking for a self-motivated, people-oriented person or team with minimum one year experience for 16 unit building near Pico and Beverly Glen. Walking distance to parks and schools and minutes to Century City, Beverly Hills, Westwood. Duties include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Effectively and quickly market & lease apartments; handle apartment turnovers.
- Collect rent and provide financial & other reports in a timely manner; prepare and serve legal notices as necessary.
- Provide a quality living environment for residents and establish positive, productive working relationships with prospects, vendors and residents.
- Ensure both appearance and physical integrity of property and its assets are in excellent, clean condition at all times.
- Make minor repairs and supervise outside vendors.
- Monitor property compliance with all Fair Housing regulations, as well as compliance with all local ordinances and laws.
- Enforce lease and community rules fairly for all residents.
- 2 bedroom 2 baths for $600 rent
Please email resumes to
PART-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Landlords Maintenance is responsible for the majority of repairs at a busy residential property management company based in West Los Angeles, but with properties under management throughout Los Angeles County. At LMS, a Maintenance Tech is dispatched to make a variety of repairs at homes, condos and apartment buildings of different sizes and ages. As such, each Maintenance Tech must be able to handle a variety of common repairs, including, but not limited to light plumbing and electrical, painting, drywall, carpentry and locks. Customer service, attention to detail and efficiency are important to the success of this job.
Other requirements include:
- A valid California Driver’s license
- Ability to write and speak in English
- A Truck/Car with own tools
- EPA Renovator Certificate preferred
Carlos Martinez (310) 481-0922 extension 234
ASSISTANT PROPERTY SUPERVISOR
EGL Properties is a leading residential property management company in Southern
California, managing over 250 properties in Los Angeles County, ranging from condos and single family homes to large apartment complexes, Homeowners Associations and Retail Centers.
An Assistant Property Supervisor works with a Property Supervisor to properly manage the day-to-day issues of leasing, management and maintenance of a portfolio of properties within a certain geographic area.
This position is fast paced and requires:
- functioning vehicle with documented insurance
- flexibility in hours, including working evenings and weekends
- cell phone and gas provided
The APS will assist the PS in all of the following:
Leasing & Management
Directly manage all buildings assigned other than those having a resident manager.
This includes leasing apartments, serving notices, and reporting and following through
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas. This includes checking
for operation of smoke detectors and lighting in common areas, as well as checking
for safety hazards, roof leaks, plumbing leaks and other maintenance problems. EGL
Supervise the cleanliness of common areas and the landscaping.
Maintain physical security by making sure storage areas and other such entrances
are locked in a timely fashion.
Supervise the follow-through in the preparation of vacant apartments for occupancy,
including painting and plastering where required, as well as shampooing carpets,
cleaning and changing locks.
Respond to maintenance requests received from all tenants and resident managers
as quickly as possible, including being “on-call” for emergencies at assigned time
periods after normal business hours
Supervise scheduled maintenance on all installed equipment such as pools and pool
equipment, elevators, fire extinguishers, laundry equipment, parking lot and entrance
Assist management in maintaining security of buildings and observance of house rules
Supervise affixing of signs and banners.
Place and update advertising of vacancies and scheduling of open houses
- Interior inspections: all units, every six months
- Exterior inspections: minimum of once a month
Adhere to all local, state and national Fair Housing Laws and monitor those employees directly under supervision to ensure compliance.
Provide to Employer in a timely fashion and in writing such reports of Employee’s and maintenance personnel’s activities and work related expenses as Employer may
require. Maintaining accurate records of tasks completed and expenses incurred.
Reporting and communicating your activities and whereabouts to Employer.
Learn and access Employer’s property management software. At a minimum, APS should be able to:
- Print 3 Day Notices and other letters
- Look up tenant, client and vendor information
- Look up tenant and property account balances
- Review work orders
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about how your skills can contribute a long-term working relationship with EGL.
Empleos en EGL Properties
INFORMATE COMO PUEDES SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE TRABAJO DE EGL!
El éxito de EGL depende de nuestros empleados. Nosotros les proporcionamos las herramientas
necesarias para alcanzar sus objetivos profesionales dentro de un entorno que fomente
bienestar y felicidad. Personas de todos los orígenes y niveles de experiencia nos
llaman su hogar. Inicia o continúa una nueva carrera con EGL.
Actualmente tenemos las siguientes ofertas laborales:
TECNICO EN MANTENIMIENTO MEDIO TIEMPO
Description del Empleo
Landlords Maintenance es la compañía de mantenimiento responsable por la mayoria
de las reparaciones en una compañía de administración residencial ocupada y basada
en el Este de Los Angeles, pero con propiedades bajo la administración alrededor
del Condado de Los Angeles. En Landlords Maintenance, un técnico de Mantenimiento
es despachado a una variedad de reparaciones a casas, condominios, y edificios de
apartmentos de diferentes tamaños y edades. Por consecuente, cada técnico de Mantenimiento
debe poder manejar una variedad de reparaciones comunes, incluyendo, pero no limitadas
a plomería y eléctrica livianas, pintura, paneles de yeso, carpintería y cerraduras.
Servicio al cliente, atención a los detalles y eficiencia son importantes para el
éxito de este empleo.
Otros requisitos incluyen:
- Debe tener licencia de conducir válida de California
- Escribir y hablar en Inglés
- Debe tener carro/camioneta con sus propias herramientas
- Preferible que tenga el certificado EPA Renovator
Carlos Martinez (310) 481-0922 extension 234